HOW TO MAKE RINGLET RESIN PENDANT?
Ringlet Resin Pendant is here to offer you a distinct look in a jiffy! This fashionable Resin Bead Pendant is all you need to attend your classy affairs. Take a pen and paper and make a note of the things you would be required while making this simple yet elegant piece of pendant. Charm people around you and flaunt this fascinating Resin Bead Pendant.
Step 1: MATERIAL AND TOOLS
Things required to make the beautiful Ringlet Resin Pendant are as follows:
- Golden Chain
- Ring Chain
- Golden flower cap
- Giant golden flower cap
- Resin Bead
- Nose plier
Step 2: INSERT THE RESIN BEAD INTO THE FLOWER CAP
- Insert the bead into the flower cap which is made by the golden ball, a golden decorate ball was cut into two pieces to make this beautiful golden flower cap
Step 3: START FROM THE BEAD
- Once the bead is inserted then instantly slip in the golden wire inside the resin bead followed by the giant golden flower on one side and one tiny golden flower on the other.
Step 4: FIX THE BEAD
- Fix the beautiful Resin bead with the help of Plais on both the ends so that it gets ready and is fixed properly with the chain.
Step 5: START ATTACHING IT WITH THE CHAIN
- Take out the ring chain and with the help of the attachment, attach the ring chain with the beads on both the sides. This can be easily done with the help of a nose plier. But be careful before doing this.
- Now once the ring chain is attached to the Resin bead then you can simply take out your golden chain and attach that chain on one side of the ring chain and remember this should be on the small flower cap side because this side is made for your neck so that you can hang the piece around your neck.
Step 7: CHECK IF THE CHAIN IS OF RIGHT LENGTH
- Once you have attached the chain on the ring chains then do not forget to measure your neck size or the length of the pendant, you might want a pendant with the length of 15” inches or 16” inches so choose wisely.
- Now it is time to attach the pearls with the ring chain on the other side, attach this with the help of hooks! Form two lines of pearl which is totally on you if you want to add one pearl or two or three or many.
Step 9: THE CHAIN WILL LOOK LIKE THIS
- Once the pearls are hanged it will look somewhat like this and the pendant will offer you a classy look instantly
Step 10: WEAR IT WITH YOUR FAVORITE DRESS
- Now once it ready wear this piece with your favorite dress or top and high waist denim or jeggings, definitely it will roll around the eyes of people and they might chase you too
By Maria Adom